Saturday, September 14, 2019

[teen stories] DO YOU LIKE GUYS WITH A CERTAIN STYLE?

For me I f*cking f*cking f*cking f*cking f*cking love skinny guys. Those who look like anchovies. They look find of feminine and they have a slim waist with f*cking skinny ankles but still have some shoulders

Lately I've been falling for Kim Wooseok... Ha I freaking like skinny men

post response:
[+117][-26]
original post: here

1. [+109, -3]
For me it's guys who look bigㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  They look reliable

2. [+80, -0]
Younger kids like skinny guys, but once you're over 20 y'o you'll start liking guys with big built. But I'm not saying that we like pigs

3. [+57, -4]
For me, it's guys who are skinny, but not to the point of looking like girls, but skinny with light skin, who look like a fox, but don't look too greasy 

4. [+29, -0]
For me, I like handsome guys but if you're skinny, you don't look handsome to me

5. [+25, -7]
Tall, large shoulders, you don't need to have a big bone structure, but your built needs to look big... Nowadays I'm f*cking falling for Cho Seungyoun

6. [+25, -0]
Wild beauty

7. [+20, -8]
Han Seungwoo, Cho Seungyoun, Lee Hangyul







0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com