Sunday, September 1, 2019

[enter-talk] MY SUBJECTIVE FACE-PICKS AFTER WATCHING PRODUCE X

My picks were Kim Yohan and Lee Jinhyuk

These are my face-picks based on their visuals + popularity



Lee Jinhyuk


Cho Seungyoun


Ham Wonjin


Choi Byungchan


Lee Sejin

post response:
[+523][-32]
original post: here

1. [+144, -4]
For real. When I was watching PX, the people I found the handsomest by my standards were Lee Jinhyuk, Cho Seungyoun and Choi Byungchan. They were the top 3

2. [+135, -10]
Our Jinhyukie had such a hard time on Produce ㅠㅠㅠ he's this prettyㅜ


3. [+122, -54]
Me too I like these 5 ㅠㅠ I'm relieved that more people are recognizing Seungyounie nowadays ㅠㅠㅠ


4. [+65, -2]
Choi Byungchan became even more handsome.. if only he had more screen time f*ck


5. [+63, 0]
Byungchanie, Jinhyukie ㅠㅠ I wanna see both of them together...

6. [+51, 0]
Lee Jinhyuk looks younger and handsomer now~~


7. [+50, 0]
I seriously f*cking love Lee Jinhyuk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com