Sunday, September 1, 2019

[theqoo/naver] EXCLUSIVE, X1, FIRST ADVERTISEMENT DEAL SINCE DEBUT ABORTED "GAVE UP ON ADVERTISEMENT MODEL ACTIVITIES"

T/N: Backstory: The original content of the article posted on Naver was changed. The original article stated that X1 were becoming the new model for Subway and were shooting the commercial.

The article that was just released not long ago was edited (T/N: see below).
These were the original comments (left by nets) saying how they were only gonna eat Subway.



1. [+2850, -303]
X1, I support you. Thank you Subway <3
>  +50, -2
King-god-general Subway-nim. I'll make sure to pay you back by choosing X2 as models <3

> +38, -1
Subway, I'll have you everyday

> +26, -1
Daebak, I'll only go to Subway

> 28, -1
X1, let's go higher, let's get abnormal! Congrats <3

>+28, -1
I'll become a VIP member at Subway

2. [+1,938, -138]
Yay! Subway is totally delicious. I'll eat it everyday from now on. Everyone, the Italian BLT is the best. The new menu is delicious too

3. [+1,664, -111]
Oh Subway is f*cking delicious. I'll eat it 3x a day

4. [+347, -36]
From now on, I'll be eating Subway everyday

5. [+225, -23]
From now on, I'll have Subway 3x a day. Subway, I love you. X1, fighting <3<3<3

6. [+192, -18]
From now on, when I go to school, I'll eat Subway from the store next to the station. Then have Subway for lunch at the store next to our school. And go back to the one next to the station for dinner. X1 fighting!! Let's get abnormal

7.
Subway thought well!! I'll eat it everyday. X1, fighting


original post: here

1. Expected from Subway

2. It was proven that their CF deals all went south ㅋㅋ rigged

3. An obvious decision

4. Obvious decision, as expected from Subway

5. This was obvious

6. This is embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ f*ck

7. Hul

8. I don't like X1 either but the fans must be so hurt

9. This is such a humiliation

10. So humiliating



[naver] EXCLUSIVE, X1, FIRST ADVERTISEMENT DEAL SINCE DEBUT ABORTED "GAVE UP ON ADVERTISEMENT MODEL ACTIVITIES"



(Edited)
According to Sports Kyunghyang, on teh 1st, it was revealed that X1 recently finished shooting an advertisement with a parent brand. However, the production team has decided to refrain from continuing the commercial promotion and halted the group's advertisement model activities.


original post: here

1. [+2,533, -219]
I'm not joking, they edited this articleㅋㅋㅋㅋ... please just delete this article and write another one~~

2. [+1,880, -129]
Should've taken down the article and write a new one. What are you doingㅎㅎ...?

3. [+1,734, -120
Then you should've deleted this article. Why edit it? Were you sad to be losing the fans' reactions and comments?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,501, -95]
Just write a new article ㅋㅋㅋ why edit it? All the comments are thanking Subway. The latest article is calling them "model failures". This is giving me a headache and it's seriously ridiculous

5. [+884, -57]
Is this a joke?? Should take down this article and write a new one. Are you in your right mind??




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com