Wednesday, September 4, 2019

[enter-talk] WHAT AHN JAEHYUN SAID TO A TRANSGENDER MODEL ON KOREA'S NEXT TOP MODEL BACK IN 2012




"Yes I knew that she was a transgender"


"But I don't see the big deal"



"She's just a woman and she seems hard working"


"I hope she gets good results"

post response:
[+653][-57]
original post: here

1. [+301, -26]
It's not that his image became good after marrying Goo Hyesun, Ahn Jaehyun has always been nice on broadcast

2. [+274, -13]
This aside, wasn't there another model whose hearing was impaired? When he was working with that model, he was super considerate and nice. He looked like a good person

3. [+270, -21]
I don't think that this is about who's the bad/good one but an issue within their couple... just like they said, they just fell out of love.

4. [+141, -8]
To be honest, he just s*cks at acting but he's a good kid ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+77, -8]
I honestly find it weird how people are so adament in only supporting Goo Hyesun. It's not that Goo Hyesun is in the wrong but we should judge based on facts and the results of the law. Goo Hyesun is all talks without proofs. I seriously don't know what's gonna happen to them from now on.

6. [+76, -6]
I saw this when it was airing and of course, I found Ahn Jaehyun likable even before that but he was so considerate with the models. He also spoke nicely and had good manners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com