Wednesday, September 4, 2019

[theqoo] HONG KONG'S OFFICIAL WITHDRAWAL OF THE EXTRADITION LAW




"Carrie Lam "official withdrawal of the extradition law""

original post: here

1. Congrats congrats. This is such a relief. It's not our country's business but I'm so happy right now

2. Congrats ㅠㅠ

3. Such a relief ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I know that this is not the end but I'm so happy to see them fight regardless and achieve their goal

4. Congratulations. Free Hong Kong~~~~

5. What a relief ㅠㅠ Good job ㅠㅠ

6. Seriously?!?! Congratulations ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ!!!!!

7. Wow this should be Hong Kong's festival that will go down the history. Congrats

8. Seriously such a relief ㅠㅠㅠ

9. Hong Kong, congrats!!!!!!!

10. I know that they should still be careful but I'm seriously so happy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com