Thursday, September 19, 2019

[theqoo] CHA EUNWOO, CHOI SIWON, KANG DANIEL, JANG KIYONG AND SUNGHOON IN ONE SPOT





original post: here

1. Wow Cha Eunwoo...

2. Cha Eunwoo and Sunghoon are f*cking handsome

3. Cha Eunwoo and Sunghoon are obviously handsome, but Jang Kiyong looks way cooler than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow... Cha Eunwoo and Sunghoon are crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jang Kiyong also has his own force, amazing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. Kang Daniel is shorter than the rest, but because he has a small face and has good proportions, he still stands out as a celebrity... My first time seeing someone suit bleached hair as an idol..

6. My type is Jang Kiyong, but Cha Eunwoo just takes the steal for me... Even with such low quality pics

7. I can only see Eunwoo

8. Kang Daniel is so short when he sits down, he's crazy cute

9. Is Eunwoo even human? He's crazy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Cha Eunwoo is indeed marvelous

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com