Thursday, September 19, 2019

[naver] 'QUEENDOM' OH MY GIRL'S SEUNGHEE "THE CHEERS WERE SO LOUD" BURST INTO TEARS





original post: here

1. [+655, -18]
Oh My Girl seriously did so well. It was a touching stage

2. [+516, -12]
I saw how frail they were on Knowing Bros. When she said "yesterday, I was a small and trivial person. But in a matter of a day, I became someone who received so much cheering. I think I found my worth through Queendom"... she talked so well and became even more likable to me ㅎㅎ

3. [+360, -11]
They deserved the cheers.. seriously, it was the best stage.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+341, -127]
Lovelyz' stage was so bad..

5. [+153, -10]
I really hope that all the singers who appeared on this show makes a comeback show ㅠ Everyone was so cool..

6. [+90, -6]
I understood today why people are always going "Oh My Girl, Oh My Girl". Watching their stage made me teary

7. [+87, -4]
To be honest, when the lineup for Queendom came out, I thought that Oh My Girl would be in the low ranks but they were seriously like a hidden gem. I'm sorry for not knowing them

8. [+80, -22]
What was Lovelyz doing..........

9. [+70, -13]
I really liked the arrangement, but I think that Lovelyz' choice of song was a miss



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com