Monday, September 9, 2019

[theqoo] DISH THAT RECEIVES MASSIVE HIT OR MISS RATE IN TAIWAN






Tripe noodles
For OP, it's a hit

original post: here

1. Miss

2. Hit hit hit

3. Hit hit hit hit hit hit it's f*king deliciousㅠㅠㅠㅠ  Of course, without that coriander

4. Wow that was the only thing I didn't like when I went to Taiwan

5. Hit hit hit hit hit!!!!! When you bury it with coriander, it's even more daebak!!

6. Because it's so divided here, it makes me want to taste it

7. I like it it's jjang ㅋㅋtasty

8. So goodㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  It's even better with a lot of garlic

9. It's so good!!!!! I still regret only ordering 2 for 5 people

10. Freaking hit.... I went there for 3 nights 4 days and ate it 4 timesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com