Thursday, October 17, 2019

[enter-talk] HOW SULLI HANDLED HER HATE COMMENT




""I felt sorry for making her into a convict"
Story about how Sulli handled her online hater who was the same age as her"


"During an episode of 'Night of Hate Comments' back in June, Sulli shared a story about trying to sue on of her online haters."


Sulli: "I tried suing someone once. That person went to a quite famous university and was a student of the same age as me. She was going to such a good university and if I hadn't dealt with this properly, I would've drawn a right line. So it would be a problem later on when she goes look for a job too."


Sulli: "I've received a few letters. Saying that she was sorry and that she didn't know that it would have gotten this big. That person was very stressed so I think that she was just relieving her stress unto me."


Sulli: "So after receiving her apologies, and seeing that she was of the same age as me, I felt sorry for turning her into a convict."


"Sulli has been harassed by countless hate comments for this whole time. She said that due to the pain caused by the hate comments and the rumors in 2014, she wanted to escape from the celebrity world for a while. Concerning the 'trash-journalists' related to Sulli's incident, the police said "We hope that they refrain from spreading rumors and speculations with regards to the deceased."

post response:
[+1,633][-17]
original post: here

1. [+635, -5]
I hope that the people who wrote hate comments carry the blame with them until the day they die

2. [+566, -6]
She was the one suffering but was still compassionate about others' situations? Please, I hope that all celebrities stop being understanding of the haters' position... the most important is their own health, not those of others. That person killed someone with a few words and is now roaming in the society like nothing happened just because she went to a nice university

3. [+432, -5]
Just throw her in jail

4. [+186, -171]
Information = the hater was a 'female' student of the same age

5. [+147, -2]
That person is now roaming in society pretending like she was normal, thinking about it gives me goosebumps... if she got sued, it means that she was not your average hater...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com