Thursday, October 31, 2019

[enter-talk] MALE IDOL TODAY WITH POMADE AND SUIT ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

NCT's Jaehyun































post response:
[+569][-62]
original post: here

1. [+107, -14]
I thought that Jaehyun had his legendary day the day he dyed his hair black but it looks like it changed to today....


2. [+91, -27]
A main vocal with a face like this

"Hallyu idol, NCT's main vocal Jaehyun"

3. [+81, -14]
Jung Jaehyun is cute


4. [+74, -38]
Even among NCT who is commonly acknowledged as a visual feast, I personally find him the most handsome. I feel like Jungwoo and Winwin are the types that girls would like but I personally think that Jaehyun is the Cha Eunwoo level of handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's tall, has a nice body, a clean past, white skin, was handsome in the past and was even popular for his face. His voice is nice too, good at singing, dancing and has a nice personality. It's almost a burden to hold so much perfection. Makes me wonder if he's good at acting too

5. [+64, -7]
He's handsome but he's also good at English

6. [+63, -2]
Ah. Seriously, I'm going crazy. Does it make sense that someone with this face isn't promoting? Jung Jaehyun, I love you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com