Thursday, October 31, 2019

[enter-talk] WE NEED TO RE-EVALUATE OH MY GIRL'S BINNIE'S VISUALS

Bae Yubin is seriously a visual member!!!!!
She doesn't only suit black hair
but even red hair suits her like a glove





















post response:
[+472][-97]
original post: here

1. [+101, -7]
She has the Bae Doona + Shin Soyul vibes ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+71, -7]
Goddess


3. [+53, -7]
I'm not a fan but she's seriously pretty ㅜㅜㅜㅜ Looks like she suits red hair


4. [+30, 0]
Isn't Binnie that girl? Her face is so small that when she was wearing Airpods, they looked like fakes

5. [+29, -1]
She stood out the most to me when I first saw OMG. I was sad how people always mentioned Yooah when talking about visual membersㅜㅜ I'm not saying that Yooah isn't pretty, but everyone only knows her and it made me sad that not a lot of people knew about Binnie. But Binnie is so pretty, she's my top 1 in terms of visuals in the group ㅜㅜ


6. [+29, 0]
Bae Yubin!!!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com