Tuesday, October 1, 2019

[enter-talk] WOW LOOK AT BANGTAN ㅠㅠㅠㅠ




They filmed vlogs during their vacation
The fangirl material is seriously crazy ㅠㅠㅠ

post response:
[+1,008][-79]
original post: here

1. [+358, -55]
The kids who spread rumors about Jimin are in big trouble ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+275, -12]
Ah I'm seriously so touched and thankful ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'll fangirl on Bangtan until I die. There's no rest to fangirling on them

3. [+158, -2]
It's f*cking unbelievable. The fans were saying how they didn't care about what the kids were doing on vacation and told them to just rest, they said that they won't even consume their witness photos.. so seeing the kids personally filming vlogs like this... I'm seriously tearing up

4. [+71, 0]
No but we told Tanies to rest enough!!!!! But they were filming vlogs!!!!! what am I gonna do....⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝


5. [+69, -1]
Hul Tanie is there too???? I'm a fan of another group but you have to watch this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI seriously love Tanie so much <3<3<3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com