Tuesday, October 1, 2019

[theqoo] CURRENT SITUATION IN HONG KONG (GRAPHIC)

[theqoo] HONG KONG POLICE FIRES BULLET, HITS MALE PROTESTER, COLLAPSES




On the 1st, during the 70th anniversary of People's Republic of China, a Hong Kong protester was shot in the chest by the police.

The man was shot and knocked down by the police. The seriousness of the injury is not known yet and the Hong Kong police is checking the facts.

Are they crazy?

original post: here

1. Firing a bullet?? In the 21st century?? Seriously, they've gone insane

2. I hope he recovers safely ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. A bullet...? Is this really the world..?

4. Seriously, they've gone mad f*ck. I'm so pissed off but there's nothing I can do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ please recover safely..!!

5. Please, I hope that nothing serious happens... ㅜㅜ

6. Crazy, they are almost becoming like the Middle East

7. Crazy

8. Firing a bullet... A bullet?! Hul??

9. F*cking crazy.... wow... firing a bullet?...

10. Wow is this really 2019?



[theqoo] SHOCKING CURRENT SITUATION IN HONG KONG...




In what century am I living in?

original post: here

1. I'm doubting my eyes

2. ??? What the..?

3. What is Hong Kong gonna do..

4. ???????????????????? Is this real? Crazy

5. I thought I saw wrong;;;;;

6. This is way too terrible

7. Ah what to do ㅠㅠ I'm tearing up.. this is seriously trouble...

8. I cried when I saw the picture because I was too shocked. Crazy f*ckers

9. Wow this is too shocking

10. I'm gonna barf. This is disgusting



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com