Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[enter-talk] BILLBOARD INTRODUCES NEW RULE FOR 200 ALBUM CHART BUNDLE SALES IN 2020





original post: here

1. Bangtan is the wall 

2. I'm so proud of my bias

3. I hope they stop counting tour bundles too 

4. BTS is seriously amazing, that's what this article made me realize

5. Seems like some will be in trouble

6. The ones who sold bundles sales in their official stores must be so f*cking embarrassed right now

7. There's no one who entered the #1 of Billboard chart 200 without the help of a bundle sale except BTS and TOOL. BTS is seriously the wall 

8. Please chill out with the bundlesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It doesn't even revolve around albums anymore, it's just some goods salesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. I knew they would change it

10. Yah Bangtan is amazing


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com