Tuesday, November 26, 2019

[teens stories] IT LOOKS LIKE 2019 WAS THE WORST YEAR


It was the worst particularly considering what happened to me and to the people around me too. There were so many internal struggles

Even in the entertainment industry, there were so many scandals
Especially when it comes to hate comments, they were so bad that they ended some people's lives

Even for our economy, it crumbled down
From corruptions to scandals, they were especially many this year

2019 will be remembered as my worst year so far



"I love her very much, I want to see her and I am happy"

post response:
[+451][-30]
original post: here

1. [+232, -2]
Usually, the rainbow comes after the rain so next year will be the best year. Everyone, find strength <3

2. [+62, -36]
2018 was such a smooth year

3. [+47, -7]
I think that I'm starting to believe the years ending with 9 (T/N: considered to be a critical period)... When I was 9, in 2009 and in 2019, it was all bad years for me

4. [+20, -1]
2018 was the worst year for me, I was happy in 2019

5.  [+19, 0]
Me too. Seriously, this year has been the hardest year for me. My personality changed a lot too... seriously, I don't think that I'll ever be able to forget about 2019. I didn't know that I would be going through so many crises and even attempted suicide a few times... Seriously, I want to be happy in 2020..

6. [+13, 0]
For me, 2017~2018 were so hard that I wanted to die. If I compare this year with the previous years, I was so happy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com