Tuesday, November 5, 2019

[teen stories] WHEN DID YOUR FRIEND PISSED YOU OFF THE MOST?


"F*ck f*ck f*ck f*ck"

post response:
[+60][-1]
original post: here

1. [+91, -0]
She never showed up to our meeting and I called her 3 hours after waiting for her but she never apologized instead she said "Ah I have to study~~~" and hung up f*ck that crazy b*ch

2. [+71, -0]
F*ck this b*ch didn't show up for an hour and when I called her to ask where she was she lied saying "Sorry~! It's my grandma's birthday!" but after I found out that she was actually just chilling at home that f*cking b*ch

3. [+54, -1]
Please don't take my stuff when you don't have the permission

4. [+44, -0]
Isn't it common sense to remember when I lend you money and to pay me back the next day??

5. [+43, -1]
When I meet them but all they do is f*cking stare at their phone


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com