Tuesday, November 5, 2019

[theqoo] MONSTA X WHO BOWED DOWN TO THEIR FANS TODAY AFTER WINNING #1








During their speech, they said "we will become the Monsta X who gets up even after falling down"

original post: here

1. I've always supported you ad will support you from now on, Mon X ㅠㅠ

2. Congrats, congrats. Win over your hardships. Mon X and the fans, you suffered, I'm supporting you!!!

3. Congratulations Monsta X!!!!!!

4. Congrats congrats

5. I'm a fan of another group but I'm glad they won #1! I hope they do well from now!!

6. Sigh ㅠㅠConrats kids

7. The innocent kids need to do well. Congrats! Because of Wonho, I feel a bit iffy while listening to their old songs although they are good. But I can stream their songs at ease now. I hope they hit big!

8. I'm a fan of another group but I'm supporting them. I hope they do well

9. The members must be going through a hard time. Congrats! They must have been worried given their situation. Congrats to the fans too!

10. Wow even as a non-fan this makes me tear up a bit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com