Tuesday, November 12, 2019

[teens stories] TOP 7 THINGS TO DO TO RUIN YOUR LIFE




"1. Only stay in your room
2. Do whatever with your sleep pattern
3. Placing your electronic devices near you (especially before sleeping, or right when you wake up)
4. Look at a lot of things that incite a negative feeling in you (makes you uneasy)
5. Set your focus on irrational goals instead of clear plans
6. Trusting fantasies where you can't find happiness
7. Following your instinct! (Sleep late at night, only do the things you want to do)"

That's f*cking me though...?
How many of these are you doing? I'm doing them all

post response:
[+579][-30]
original post: here

1. [+355, -73]
How can you ruin your life by doing these? We're all gonna die anyways so all of this is futile. So living the way you want before you die ruins your life? Of course, if what you wanna do is worth it is better but it's not like you were being a nuisance to others by doing what you want. As long as I'm happy, why does it matter? This is way better than to have depression

2. [+80, -1]
People aren't depressed because they do these things, it's because they are depressed that they do these no?..

3. [+78, -1]
Except for 6, I'm doing all

4. [+50, -2]
I've lived one year by doing all of these. Me too before living like that, I thought that I'd be happy to live like this. But I wasn't happy at all. When I realized that I was just idling my time away, I felt even more upset. I wasn't doing anything and just shut myself in my room, while being on my phone or my computer for the whole day. I really felt like I was just an useless human. When you're disconnected with the outside world, you just go crazy. Seriously, even if you're a homebody, if you don't go out for months and only stay at home, you'll end up starting to feel depressed. People who are happy by doing these are only happy because they haven't been doing them for a long period of time. You'll regret if you spend a whole year like that. You'll start feeling like everybody else have outran you and that you're just falling behind. You'll just end up feeling even lazier + worn out

5. [+45, -2]
If I don't live like that, I just get stressed

6. [+28, 0]
I've been living like this for a few months after dropping out of school. But seriously, it's not something you should do... it was nice for 1-2 months but after the 3rd and 4th month, you really starts to feel the guilt piling up. It just turns into self-hatred and you will start to worry about falling behind others, but the thing is that you can only worry but not actually do anything about it. I had the urge to go out but I just stay in my room because half of it was laziness and the other, fear. I feel way better now but I also had depression back then. I really started to fear people



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com