Tuesday, November 12, 2019

[theqoo] THE ANNOUNCER THAT ARASHI'S NINOMIYA KAZUNARI WILL BE MARRYING





Ito Ayako
She's older than him

original post: here

1. Why her? I'm f*cking pissed

2. There's more to this storyㅋㅋ They were dating when Arashi were doing tours and at that time, that girl and her parents went to the concerts and it was published in a blogㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Someone mentioned up there that the girl is some attention seeker and that Nino knew it and told her not to reveal it but she still went at it... If I was a fan, I'd hate it so much

4. She's indeed pretty

5. That girl herself ran a blog where she kept posting bookets that Nino would send her to her broadcast, and the house where she posted those pictures was also in Nino's house,  she could also wear the gifts that the members gifted him, etc. this created such a huge messㅋㅋ They had dating rumors and it blew up so the fans found out and she said she'd stop, but then the fan song lyrics (?)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She released in again on her blog ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. Hul totally pretty, she looks like an actress

7. Just to give you guys an idea of how much of an attention seeker that woman is. She wanted people to know so bad that she was dating Ninomiya she almost made ads of it. All the posts she wrote was about the group's related things, their posters, their CDs, their concerts, etc. She had to upload a picture with them every time. If Ninomiya shot a movie or a drama, she would always reference it in her blog's titles. Her blog is basically almost all about her going on vacations to see his concerts. She's just a f*cker with no tact

8. She's always fighting with the fans;; Freaking oba

9. Isn't it the worst that she even used the fan song to fight with the fans?????

10. I heard that the content she released on the blog was daebak f*ck


[theqoo] ARASHI NINOMIYA KAZUNARI'S HANDWRITTEN WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT


To all my fans, 

Thank you for always supporting me. I am very grateful. 
Today, me, Ninomiya Kazunari, have an announcement to make. 
I will be marrying someone. 

Since I debuted in 1999 until now, it's thanks to everyone that I was able to promote for the past 20 years. Thank you so much. 
For half of my life, I was a member of Arashi but here today, as a man, I decided to make the announcement to all my fans. 

I think that a lot of fans will be shocked by this sudden announcement, but I will not change and continue to work harder as Ninomiya Kazunari. I will be glad if you can support me for a long time. 


Ninomiya Kazunari

original post: here

1. I'm a fan and I don't think I'll support him anymore.. 

2. Crazy... I'm a fan who used to fangirl on him, but this is just making me so mad, there isn't even that much time left for his group to promote

3. It's not like he has crazy skills and it's not like he is handsome so he has fans... So I'm glad he's forcing me to quit the fandom like that. I'll use this opportunity to quit. 

4. So Nino is getting married? Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

5. I know that it doesn't matter when, people will still get mad, but this time people are really madㅋㅋㅋ

6. Congrats congrats, hope you're happy

7. There isn't even that much time left until they halt promotion...? He could've just waited a bit more until the team properly rest

8. The timing is just so bad, but that girl is just... 

9. If I look at his age, he's at the age of getting married so why is the response like that? 

10. His concert is coming up soon, isn't he lacking so much consideration?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com