Wednesday, November 13, 2019

[theqoo] ERIC NAM "REGARDING THEIR ANXIETY, I HOPE X1 AND IZONE FINDS STRENGTH AND SOLVE IT WELL"

During an interview, a question was asked about what he felt about the situation that X1 and Izone was in and he said "To be honest, I was focusing on my album so I didn't get the whole picture of the situation. These kids must be really anxious and they must be having a hard time right now. I hope they find strength and solve everything well. I don't know. I just hope they find strength"

original post: here

1. Looks like journalists really can't differentiate between a good and a bad question

2. Why would they ask about audition shows like that?

3. No but why would you ask this to Eric Nam...

4. Why are you doing this to Eric Nam? ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Is the journalist a f*cker?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks to be a real f*cker who was all excited he could write an article about this by asking him that questionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. A good answer to give

7. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I burst out laughing at the fact they asked this question

8. It's not like Eric Nam came out from a Mnet audition program so why ask ?

9. How can he know? Why do you ask?

10. Might as well ask "Do you know the rig-dols?"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com