Monday, December 16, 2019

[enter-talk] THE CURRENT WHEREABOUTS OF SHOPPING MALLSㄷㄷㄷ



The skinny pants generation has passed and the trends are now the straight pants, wide legged pants, bootcut, wide slacks, etc.

It feels like our country's trend during the 90's


















post response:
[+213][-5]
original post: here

1. [+361, -37]
I wish that skinny pants don't ever come back on trend ever again. Wide pants are f*cking comfortable

2. [+237, -65]
Am I the only one who likes skinny pants..?ㅎㅎ

3. [+175, -41]
I always thought that skinny pants were gonna be a steady trend... I hope that we can push the wide pants as the trend for nowㅜ

4. [+116, -1]
But I don't think that skinny pants are part of the trend anymore? Back then, I felt that anyone who wore wide legged pants looked countrified but I don't feel the same when I see people wearing skinny pants now

5. [+102, 0]
Aren't skinny pants just part of the basics now?

6. [+80, -57]
Skinnies = root of vaginitis... get rid of them!!

7. [+46, 0]
Wow this picture... it feels like if I searched their pockets, an iPhone 11 and airpods will come out

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com