Tuesday, December 10, 2019

[enter-talk] TOP 3 WORST ENGINEERING DESIGNS ㄷㄷ








post response:
[+851][-14]
original post: here

1. [+376, -3]
I really wonder what the creator for the 2nd one was thinking? My class is using that kind of desk and it seriously seems like no thought went into it. When I try to turn my chair, the table comes with it. And when someone's eraser falls and I try to hand it back by leaning to the back, the table comes dragging along and I end up getting everyone's attention.. ugh~~

2. [+268, -6]
I really wonder what they were thinking when making the 3rd one

3. [+180, -2]
The 2nd one ㅡㅡ When I went to do my practical entrance exam for arts, they had these chairs. I was f*cking mad.. is this a joke?

4. [+113, 0]
#2 is just the devil

5. [+92, 0]
I tried all 3 of them. I seriously can't even

6. [+78, -1]
I used #3 for f*cking long and it was like a f*cker ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+55, 0]
Wow #1 is f*cking nostalgic. The teachers' tables during my choding days used to be like that ㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com