Friday, December 20, 2019

[enter-talk] WHICH WAS YOUR FAVORITE REPLY SERIES?








post response:
[+178][-4]
original post: here

1. [+724, -67]
Reply 96 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+625, -74]
Reply 88

3. [+579, -74]
The main characters that were after each other's throats all the time. Reply 97 was the best


4. [+168, -14]
Reply 97 ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Jung Eunji was so good at playing the fangirl and Seo Inguks "don't meet him" was legendary. Even Hoya was good and the mood maker Lee Shiwon too. I also loved Eun Jiwon and Shin Soyul's couple ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ There are no bad characters from the other Reply series either but Reply 97's characters were just the best ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


5. [+160, -9]
Reply 94 for me. I seriously liked it so much ㅜㅜㅠpointing out each others' accents and event the things I didn't understand were funny. I also liked the fact that there were more stories about the life of an university student ㅜㅜㅠ It was so funny how they were trying so hard to fix their accents but then gave up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Also, in Reply 94, there were a lot of emotional stories about the family just like Reply 88. But I found it a bit regrettable that they focused so much on the love lines. My favorites were Haetae and Trash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com