Monday, December 23, 2019

[theqoo] THE BIGGEST MATCH FOR 2019'S ENTERTAINMENT DAESANG

I Live Alone + Save me Holmes' master Park Narae
VS
One-man carry "Hang Out With Yoo" Yoo Jaesuk

original post: here

1. Obviously give it to Narae

2. Park Narae

3. It's about time we give it to Park Narae

4. Park Naraeㅋㅋㅋ  Didn't I Live Alone hit so big? She saved the show

5. Yoo Jaesuk. Park Narae is gaining more skills this year, but if you average the 2 past years, Park Narae is obviously higher than Yoo Jaesuk, but if you consider the feelings of the older viewers, it's obviously Yoo Jaesuk. Of course, My parents also enjoy Hang Out With Yoo... 

6. I don't care whether it's Park Narae ir Yoo Jaesuk, but Hang Out With Yoo should receive the rookie awardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. I agree that it's safe to give it to any of themㅇㅇ  But personally, I wish Yoo Jaesuk to win ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Of course Park Naraeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Yoo Jaesuk's program blew up after a whileㅋㅋ  They're going against Park Narae's I Live Alone and Save Me Holmesㅋㅋ 

9. I'm fine with either of them winningㅋㅋㅋ  I personally like Hang Out With Yoo, but I would be satisfied with both 

10. Supporting Hang Out With Yoo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com