Monday, December 23, 2019

[theqoo] CAKES FROM THE "REPLY SERIES" DAYS





Fake cherries in jelly
Huge strange looking flowers

original post: here

1. Isn't that jelly the best part though? It's the best thing on that cakeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. Because of cakes like these, I always remove the cream off my cakes when I eat them now and it became a habitㅋㅋ  But nowadays, I started eating it again 

3. Whenever I see that much cream on something, it always comes out not tasty, because of that, I always feel like throwing up when I eat it 

4. That wannabe-cherry is actually goodㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. It's freaking bad, when I was young, I always thought that cakes were disgusting because of that

6. To be honest, it's not good, but this makes me want to try it again, with the same design 

7. Wow... Because of those butter cream, I hate cakes now... 

8. Seriously it takes nothing but oil 

9. Those are the cakes I use to eat during kindergartenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seeing it again makes me want to try again, but I know I won't like it... 

10. It's f*cking good once the cream has solidified
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com