Monday, December 30, 2019

[theqoo] CHA EUNWOO'S LEGENDARY RED CARPET AT MBC DRAMA AWARD



















original post: here


1. How does Eunwoo get more handsome by the days?

2. He's a masterpiece... He's not human... The last picture, he doesn't look human at all, especially those eyebrows, he's f*cking handsome

3. No but how can he be this handsome? I get goosebumps just looking at him

4. Thank you for being a celebrityㅋㅋ  It would be such a waste if no one can admire his face when he's alive

5. He's unrealistically handsome, he looks 2Dㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. When I used to be young and read those shoujo mangas, I always wondered where could I find someone with his face and proportions in real life. It's like a real life encounter of my childhood

7. I like him way better with his bangs up. He looks more manly and really looks like a model, his class isn't human

8. Did Eunwoo get more handsome?? I thought that it was impossible for him to be even more handsomeㅜㅠ  Is he thinking of becoming light?!!!!ㅜㅠ  F*cking handsome

9. Eunwoo's forehead is love

10. Even his eyebrows are handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com