Monday, December 30, 2019

[naver] [MBC ACTING DAESANG] SHIN SEKYUNG "CHA EUNWOO JOKES A LOT WITH ME... I WAS TAKEN ABACK AT FIRST"


That day, the MC asked "I heard that Cha Eunwoo tried hard to get close to Shin Sekyung"



To which Cha Eunwoo replied "I thought since Shin Sekyung was the sunbae, I had to get close to her first. So I joked a lot with her. I teased her a lot too so I feel sorry."

Shin Sekyung replied "He joked a lot with me at first so I was taken aback. But it made me thing 'oh so this friend was sending me signals to get close to him'."

original post: here

1. [+91, -61]
Looks like shi  Sekyung-nim has fallen for him..... even as a man, he's freaking handsome but this is...

2. [+70, -11]
Sejyung-sshi, I didn't see you like this, what a scary person

3. [+35, -11]
No but I watched the broadcast and Cha Eunwoo just seemed like someone from another planet.. so handsome

4. [+21,- 4]
Sigh, both of them are so prettyㅋㅋ Cha Eunwoo is seriously pretty too

5. [+7, -1]
None of MBC's drama has hit past the 10% viewership. Partners for Justice hit 9.9% at best. One Spring Night hit 9.5% at best. Goo Hae-ryung hit 7.2% at best. The Banker hit 7% at best. Extraordinary You hit 4.5%, Item hit 4.1% and Love With Flaws hit 3.7-.8%

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com