Sunday, December 1, 2019

[theqoo] IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE FANS HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THIS IDOL TO HIT BIG

Reason: he has a face that we want to see everywhere



















KNK Park Seoham 93'er, 1m92
he's so so so handsome and he also has a freaking innocent personality

original post: here

1. He totally has a face of a model and actor? Does he really not act?

2. He's the actor type

3. Didn't he shoot something before? Some gay couple drama? I think I saw him being cast for something

3. Isn't he the one who showed his boxers by accident on Vlive and his ears became frekaing red???

4. I really hope he hits big! I support him as much a his fans, so please hit big ❤️

5. Are there any songs that KNK did that hit big?? To be honest, I know him only because of his face, but did he appear anywhere else aside from that YG show?

6. I follow him on IG just because of his visuals, but I wish he hits big too 

7. If you only saw him on IG, how do you know his personalities?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  anyways, he's indeed so handsome, but I think he's too tall to be an idol ㅠㅠ

8. Didn't he appear in that famous Chinese remake drama? How did it do?

9. I hope he goes into acting, he has the physique

10. I saw his birthday ad in Gangnam? I learned his name since I saw him everydayㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com