Thursday, January 2, 2020

[enter-talk] CONTROVERSIAL BUS GREETINGSㄷㄷㄷ



"Hi welcome"


"In one day, there are about 600 people taking the bus, and among them, I should have around 400 people greeting me"


"But say I have 10 people, there are only 1 or 2 people greeting me, the rest all just... They just go in with no response"


"I greet everyone, but in 10 people, there won't be a single one responding. There would be only 1 person in 400 who would say hi"


"Meanwhile, there are also people who would first greet me when they take the bus. But it makes me wonder how may people like that would appear in the thousands of people I meet everyday. "

Do you greet the bus driver?

post response:
[+409][-36]
original post :here

1. [+217, -6]
Whenever I greet them, the bus driver just ignores me though..

2. [+83, -0]
I just nod my head and say "H'lo" like that 

3. [+75, -4]
I'm too shy and I'm scared to offend, but I still should be doing it ㅎㅎ

4. [+38, -1]
I do itㅎ ㅎ

5. [+29, -0]
I would greet them first when I beep my card, I would say "Hello" and in 10 people, 7 would reply, but the 3 others would just be so rude. The customer is the one greeting first, but why do they not care? They should at least just respond as a human decency

6. [+24, -2]
How come? Usually when bus drivers greet, everyone receives it well ... But I hope those ajussis drive safely too

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com