Thursday, January 2, 2020

[enter-talk] THIS IS A STORY FROM THE TIME I WAS A FANSITE MASTER

Image result for fansite master
(pic not included)

Hello,

First of all, I am someone who used to manage a fansite for 3 years so just like people call it, I used to be a "fansite master". Currently, my fansite is set as "Closed".

It's dawn right now and I just saw some pictures that I've taken long time ago popping up so it reminded me of a lot of things. I thought that I could share with you guys some things that you might not know.

Uhm.. where should I start?

First of all, all of you have fangirled at least once right? ㅎㅎ

I will write the things I was the most curious of when I was fangirling

First of all, I'll talk about the "fan signs' cuts" (T/N: attending fansigns are picked at "random", however, there are some odds that you may still attend and the odds are called "cuts"). If the idols are popular, it's harder for people to get in. Even so, because there are a lot of people who want to attend, they would spend 200K-300K won in order to try to get in. It's not a lot of money nor is it a little either. (I'm talking for idols who are considered "popular".)

If I can say it in one word, these people are acting too rashly.

The companies would already inform the fansites about the fan sign cuts

Fansite masters would buy 1-2 albums more than the "cuts" and the chances of attending the fansigns are 100% guaranteed.

For normal fans, it's just reckless for you to buy albums without knowing the odds, so please make sure to go on Twitter first and buy the information about the "fan signs cuts" from sellers.

Second of all, dating.

You might not want to believe it but you can think of idols to have all dated at least once in their life.

Some of them might not be dating right now, but they ALL have dated at least once.

To be honest, do you really think that if you gather all these pretty people together that they won't try to date?

All fansite masters know about it and are just pretending that they don't.

So when a "top seed" (top fansite) closes on Twitter, people assume that it's because the idols are dating but...

These top seeds usually close because the idol has done other things that have disappointed them. They won't close just because the idol is dating.

All your oppas have already have experience in datingㅇㅇ

Should I end this post with the taking pictures and videos? ㅇㅇ

It's known that we try to not get discovered when taking pictures/videos during their concerts

Usually people say that fansite masters would hide their cameras with slogans or blankets...

All of this is true but that's probably all you guys know.

But currently, fansites are buying around 4-5 tickets. So once they are discovered by the security, they would just go in again with another ticket... and they would just do this back and forth.

Also, have you ever thought that A-fansite and B-fansite's preview pictures look similar?

It's not because they were standing at the same spot. Fansite masters would contact each other and take pictures for each other.

Just going to one concert is so tiring but the last concert is just death.

Maybe because my body is weak but after 3 years of following him, I felt like this during all 3 solo concerts.

That's roughly all I can think of.


Update +)
People are asking about the money but to be honest, you have to think that we get money from exhibitions and slogans sales. I'm not a golden spoon but even so, being a fansite master was fine to me

Update +)
For the "controversial fansites", 9/10 of them are said to be "sasaengs" right?

To be honest, because fansite masters are in contact with they might also share a few words with the members.. However, saying that we are "sasaengs" is a bit ambiguous....

Usually, if people follow the members during their private schedules, that would be called a "sasaeng". I agree that following them in their truly private schedules would make us sasaengs

But, if it's just a personal schedule, it's ambiguous

Sometimes, companies would let fansites know about these personal/private schedules
But the fansites all have a secret group together

Witnessing them in the streets, when the kids will board the plane... it's all in the secret group

When it comes to the fansites who are in contact with the companies, the members all already know about them. They also know the sasaengs who are following them. That's what I know.

Update +)
People are asking why I closed down...
Because I left the fandom..ㅋㅋ...

Update +)
I wasn't a fansite from the big companies

Update +)
By the way, a lot of them date commoners too
There was a member from the group I fangirled on who only dated commoners

There are a lot of talks about dating the fans
For this, I'm not saying that all commoners = fans.

Update +)
When did I get my reality check was when I came home after the last concert. I had to upload all the preview pictures and when I arrived home, my body just collapsed. So I got a little reality check

Update +)
The people who are saying that this is all fake, have you ever tried following an idol around? Have you only held your cameras for a few times and took a few pictures?

Being a fansite master is way deeper than what you can think of

I'm not saying this to look down on people, that's just the truth

post response:
[+637][-22]
original post: here

1. [+215, -2]
Why need proofs? Just read this for fun ㅋㅋ

2. [+137, -3]
But continuously doing this job will make all your delusions fade no? Almost all celebrities are someone else on and off work. I feel like they will get to know who they really are the more they see them

3. [+98, 0]
What's the reason for OP to close the fansite?

4. [+94, -2]
There's this story too. When NCT 127 went on their US tour, Doyoung and Jungwoo went to the aquarium and both of their top seed fansites followed them there. The managers then told the fansites "if you came all the way here, you should enjoy the aquarium too!" and the fansites said "but our oppas are prettier than the fish" ㅋㅋ seriously, it's true that when fansites follow them to this extent, they'll get to talk with the company's staffs

5. [+64, 0]
But each company deals with fansites a bit differently.. I feel like the idol that OP liked was from a middle-sized company

6. [+40, -1]
I've always felt that fansite masters were impressive. I would've never been able to fangirl on someone who's dating


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com