Thursday, January 30, 2020

[enter-talk] I'M BORED SO LET'S MAKE DELUSIONAL GIFS

Starting from me

My boyfriend waiting for me at the appointed place and seeing me arriving from far away smiling while finding me cute

post response:
[+365][-13]
original post: here


1. [+472, -52]
The husband going to see the kids after coming home from work

2. [+424, -11]
"What do you lack to be dating that kid? You come with me"

3. [+326, -15]
Your ex of 5 years bumping into you walking with your current boyfriend locking arms

4. [+291, -63]
The crush subtly shifting his eyes when he hears the guy from the class beside calling your name at the door

5. [+207, -4]
The returning-to-school sunbae falling in love with the freshman at first sight



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com