Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[enter-talk] IRENE GIVING WATER TO JOY TO COMFORT HER WHEN MENTIONING WENDY






Joy's speech:
"Before starting the concert, I was texting with Wendy unnie. I kept thinking about her telling me to take care of her share, and I thought that it was hard to hold it in (after hearing the fans chant) it's okay~ Daijobu desu~"

post response:
[+241][-16]

original post: here
1. [+138, -4]
She looks like those department store owners giving water to a kid who got lostㅋㅋ

2. [+108, -3]
It's random, but Joy drinking water is so cuteㅠㅠ

3. [+89, -3]
Why does it look like a mom giving her daughter yogurt?ㅜㅜ  Joy is too cute drinking her water on the last picture

4. [+26, -1]
Joy is so cute. I thought that she left her baby ways and started to mature, but looking at this reminds me of the Joy who had green hair during debut days

 5. [+25, -2]
Joy's hair pin is also Wendy's it's so sad



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com