Wednesday, January 29, 2020

[teens stories] PLEASE TELL ME REALISTIC TIPS TO GET MARRIED TO V

Please tell me realistic tips to marry V without causing any harm while getting more friends. Seriously, I'll try it out. Everyone, you've at least tried thinking about marrying your bias once right? Me too, I'm one of these common people. Please don't view me as some kind of freak.

Also, Kim Taehyung, I love you so much. Please someone, let him know.



post response:
[+31][-206]
original post: here

1. [+294, -1]
If I knew that, I would've tried it first

2. [+279, -1]
After reading the comments below, I tried thinking about it seriously but there must be a Korean commoner that looks like V in Korea right...? But when I go out I don't see V (뷔), I see sh*t (뷁/bwelg = ew, sh*t)

3. [+233, 0]
Please start by getting your number ^^

"Waiting number"

4. [+122, 0]
Just hold it in until you get Mihee's autobiography (T/N: Mihee = Chen's fiancee)

5. [+68, -1]
I'm telling this especially only to you

"1. Tip to date a celebrity
Shove all the fangirls who go "oppa you're so cool" and who are sticking to him aside, and then approach him drastically and slap him
Then, the celebrity will say this:
"You're the first person to hit me..."

Then the celebrity will become your slave~"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com