Wednesday, January 8, 2020

[naver] GOO HYESUN "I'M AN ATTENTION SEEKER. PLEASE LOVE ME"


On the 9th, actress Goo Hyesun posted on her personal Instagram "I'm an attention seeker. Please love me" and uploaded a selca.

original post: here

1. [+1,063, -125]
Please quit Instagram and get steady mental help. That's the only way forward

2. [+949, -31]
I'm not saying this with a bad intent and I'm genuinely worried so I'm writing this. Hyesun-nim, please get therapy. Journalist-nim, please leave her personal account alone. Why would you write something like this just to get her hate?

3. [+455, -20]
Save her. It was quiet after her scandal and it's starting all over again. Let's not consume articles like this. Goo Hyesun is using her Instagram to talk to the people close to her. I'm appalled to see people who have no connection with her leaving hate comments and tormenting her

4. [+288, -30]
I realized that your looks are important when you meet someone at first but your personality is more important after you get married

5. [+183, -18]
It's like she's saying "pleas save me", "I'm having a hard time"... her mind seems unstable and troubled right now, so I sincerely hope that she can find strength. I hope that she remember this when she's having a hard time. It's like you used all your luck at winning the lotto to be born this pretty, so you were born with the luck of someone who won the lotto. Live your life preciously and you are a precious person. I will always support you so please don't have any bad thoughts. Be thankful for everything you have, be thankful to be born this pretty. Please live like that. Find strength and I support you!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com