Monday, January 20, 2020

[teeen stories] WHAT IS ONE PERSONALITY TRAIT YOU WOULD LIKE THE OPPOSITE SEX TO HAVE?


Personally,  I'm the type who forgets easily, so there are a lot of people who get annoyed when I asked again saying stuff like "you already asked that", rather I would like that person to just smile and no matter how many times I ask to just answer prettily and friendly, that man would be so much cooler. What about you? 

post response:
[+147][-4]
original post: here
1. [+187, -11]
I want a man who knows how to raise an impenetrable cold wall, who's honest and wise... So I can have all the satisfaction in the world when I'll be able to break that wall

2. [+167, -0]
Someone kind and who makes my heart flutter, that's the best..

3. [+94, -1]
Someone who would say stuff like "Huh? Pardon me?" when they didn't understand what I was saying but in a f*cking friendly way, it makes my heart flutter

4. [+90, -1]
Someone with manners and has a good head on his shoulders

5. [+86, -1]
Someone who's good at what I'm not good at, it makes my heart flutter... Someone who's good at math, and who knows how to play an instrument

6. [+83, -2]
Since I'm an eolbba (t/n: someone who fangirls on visuals), someone handsomeㅎㅎ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com