Monday, January 20, 2020

[teen stories] WAS I IN THE WRONG AT THIS FANSIGN?

I went to a male idol (my bias group)'s fansign
All the other members were giving me reactions and treating me well
And since I'm a student they viewed me cutely and were nice
But my bias was.. f*ck

Me: (telling him that I came from Busan to Seoul alone to attend the fansign)
Bias: ah really?
Me: (telling him that if I didn't make it to the top 30 students in my school, I wouldn't be able to attend the fansign so I ranked 22nd)
Bias: ah really?
Me: (praising my bias' face)
Bias: ㅎㅎ (laughs)
Me: I totally like your voice! (my bias' reactions still felt insincere so I started to get mad)
Bias: ah really?ㅎㅎ
Me: (my bias' name)-oppa is the most handsome!
Bias: ah really?
Me: then, do you think it's fake? (my time wasn't up yet but I just left right away)

When I said that, the fans next to me were staring at me from shock
The members next to my bias were also glancing at me
I told what happened to my unnie and she was like "are you crazy?"
Was I in the wrong during this fansign??
I quit the fandom after this fansign since I got a wake up call
To be honest, isn't replying me with "ah really?" 4 times in a row oba..?
I was gonna record this and thinking back, it would've been such a sight..
I'm just a student so do you realize how much money I spent just to attend?.. f*ck


(Ridiculous)

post response:
[+750][-7]
original post: here

1. [+607, -1]
Even if they kept staring at you and were nervous, it's not because they felt sorry for you. They must have been acting like that because they were scared that you would upload this on the Internet. You did well to leave the fandom

2. [+343, -2]
Who is it? I'll skip on him

3. [+332, -1]
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ no no, you did f*cking wellㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you spent so much money to attend so it's f*cking oba that he said "ah really?" 4 times

4. [+292, -2]
It would've been legendary if he replied with "ah really?" after that

5. [+175, 0]
"Then, do you think it's fake?" f*cking refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+130, 0]
We need to put "ah really?" in the list of prohibited words in celebrities' fansigns

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com