Thursday, January 9, 2020

[teens stories] I SAW MY CRUSH SMOKING IN SECRET

This happened today.................. If I can introduce my crush before getting into the story, we are from the same school but not from the same class. He's f*cking good at studying and looks friendly. He's not a thug but he's a bit reserved? But he's still an insider (T/N: has a lot of friends). His friends are not the type of kids to smoke or drink either... (I'm close with his friends) We kinda greet each other but don't really talk to each other? That's about it for our relationship. Anyways, there are a lot of kids who flock around our academy so it's a place where we cross path with kids from other school a lot. And near the academy, there's an apartmentㅇㅇ And I live there. My crush and I go to different academies but they are both located in the same buildingㅇㅇ so we take the same route when going to the academy. Today, after the academy ended, I was going home and I was going home and there's this dark woody path? in a park and there was someone there. He was passing by and he was wearing a grey hoodie and he was smoking. I was like "what the heck?" and looked and our eyes met. But at that point, I still didn't figure out that it was my crush???? F*ck, but that guy in the grey hoodie went "ah" and then removed his cigarette right away? And it was then that I looked at him properly and saw that it was my crush. He f*cking let go of his cigarette in a shocked manner and greeted me.... that silent moment then.... f*ck, looks like he was hiding his smoking from his friends too so will he send me a FB message?.............. f*ck, he was f*cking handsome and I'm going crazy............ I don't like smoking but..... he was f*cking sexy........... f*ck........................ what should I do?



post response:
[+317][-85]
original post: here

1. [+427, -15]
Your reaction is a mess. Do you think that it makes sense that he's smoking as a minor?ㅋㅋㅋ f*cking detestable. Why are you trying to rationalize it by saying that he's sexy?

2. [+344, -8]
The beautification of smoking here is solid. It's like saying "I saw my husband smoking on the veranda, he saw that I and the baby were awake and threw the cigarette away'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it was so heart fluttering (sarcasm). Later you'll write posts like "my boyfriend isn't quitting smoking", "we fought because of his smoking and broke up... is there a way to hold him back?", etc. Then, you'll get a reality check

3. [+188, -1]
He must have felt so creeped out.. thinking "ah, what if this brat snitches on me?..."

4. [+150, -248]
Handsome + smoking + not show off = f*cking sexy

5. [+101, -2]
It's illegal for minors to smoke so why does everyone here think that it's not a big deal?; I'm pissed off

6. [+65, -2]
Even if he's freaking handsome, if he smokes, he's detestable....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com