Thursday, January 9, 2020

[theqoo] UNEXPLAINED PHENOMENON SEEN IN OTAKUS






original post: here

1. I'm a fan of rock and this isn't different from the people slamming each other or making the train in rock festivalsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Those people look like they have way too much fun. I'm kind of jealous

3. They look freaking excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm not sure what they're doing but they just look excitedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. They seriously look like r*tardsㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's like watching a pseudo religious sect

5. Who cares as long as they're having fun with what they're doingㅋㅋ  They're just fanboying, it's not hurting anyone

6. That's so Otagaeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  But it looks funㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's fine as long as they're not hurting anyone with what they're doing. It's way better to live like this instead of swearing unnecessarily at other people

7. Every time I look at Japan, I just think "That's really something about their culture" I don't know if it's because we're too different but I just can't relate to anything they do.. This looks so so

8. You can't even compare, if you look at us back in the days, when Seo Taiji had a solo comeback and went on music shows, people were head banging and making similar noisesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can understand people here finding this weird, but this kind of culture doesn't harm anyone else

9. This is nothing different from those KPOP random play danceㅋㅋㅋㅋ It kind of looks fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Isn't this similar to the fans coming up with fan chants for KPOP???


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com