Saturday, January 11, 2020

[theqoo] AMERICAN PLASTIC SURGEON RELEASES VIDEO OF SURGICAL PROCEDURE




From Dr. Jason Diamond

original post: here

1. To be honest, if I had money, I would like to do that... The older you get the more you think about this ㅋㅋㅋ

2. There's a Chinese actress, Liu Xiaoqing? She did that baby face surgery and really made me want to consider it when I get olderㅋㅋㅋ  Maybe in 30 years...
 > I was curious and looked that up


3. You can live young as long as you have money

4. Chris Jenner

5. No matter how little you touch your face when you get older, I just don't see how it can be good for you... 

6. Can we just age normally?

7. My mom is in her late 50s and she did her eye corners because it creased down too much, she did double eyelid surgery before, but this took over 6 months to heal... It seriously take a lot of time for old people to heal. Even if you don't go to this extent and just do a small lifting, you'll have to spend thousands of dollars, surgery is expensive

8. But I feel like even if you end up looking younger in appearance, you'll die faster if you did a surgery like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if people would go that far for thisㅜㅜ

9. Wow seriously this is such a big surgery ㅠㅠㅠ I would be scared that my body wouldn't hold..

10. Huuuh this is almost like they're making a whole new humanㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It must be f*cking painful..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com