Saturday, January 11, 2020

[teens stories] NO BUT I F*CKING HATE TIKTOK

All the popular songs are just turned into "TikTok songs"ㅠㅠ
The people there act so fatal and I hate show-offs. I hate the TikTok makeup too. I f*cking hate their ads on YouTube too




post response:
[+664][-7]
original post: here

1. [+157, -3]
And these TikTokers have severe celebrity diseaseㅋㅋㅋ their "fatal" expressions are so cringey.. I tried TikTok in its beginning days but it was too cringe so just looking at it now gives me goosebumps

2. [+132, -3]
For real, they pretend to be some celebrities on stage who gets cheered by a bunch of chodings, disgustingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+119, -2]
F*ck, me too. There are songs that I like but suddenly, they become viral on TikTok and all the English and Korean comments on the YouTube videos are like "raise your hand if you came because of TikTok!!" or "I heard this song so many times on TikTok, so these are the lyrics huh.."

4. [+44, -1]
Just the word "TikToker" is cringey to me

5. [+41, 0]
I f*cking hate the kids who switch from TikTok to become a YouTuber just because they want moneyㅋㅋㅋ they can't even get into universitiesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌ


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com