Friday, January 10, 2020

[theqoo] EXO CHANYEOL, SEHUN, PASSPORT INFORMATION LEAKED


During their Vietnam trip, EXO Sehun and Chanyeol's passports' pictures were taken and shared publicly
The EXO fans all gathered to the airport and the order wasn't maintained properly. Fans were seen clinging after Chanyeol and Sehun and pulling their bodies
Their passport information were also taken in pictures and leaked online. The person who took the picture shared with her phone was an employee at the airport

original post: here

1. I'm f*cking pissedㅠㅠㅠ Don't go to Vietnam anymoreㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. She has no work ethics to start with if she even took the picture to show off to her friends

3. She needs to get sued tsk tsk, what was she planning to do with celebrities' passports?

4. They'll need to change their citizen numbers at this point.. Those crazy f*ckers, they don't even follow their own law of personal information protection

5. Is that employee out of her mind? She would've gotten sworn at just for taking pictures of them, but on top of that it's their passport picturesㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

6. I thought we were taking about the ID picture they took for their passports, but this is straight up their passports, is she crazy?

7. Crazy... She got caught, so she's coming with the excuse that she did it because she;s a fan, but you can't conceal something like that;; Doesn't this show how bad the airport system is in Vietnam that the employee even got away for taking a picture of their passports?

8. The netizen released an apology saying "I didn't release any personal information online. I just took at picture at that time and shared it among my friends. Me too I'm an EXO fan and I just wanted to send this picture to my friend, I didn't know it would turn out like this. I'm sorry and I wish you don't spread this picture"

9. Don't send them to Vietnam anymore please

10. Is that employee crazy? How can she take a picture of their passport and send it to her friends???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com