Friday, January 10, 2020

[theqoo] MONSTA X FANS' BANNER DIRECTED AT STARSHIP

"Starship, Listen attentively to Monbebe"
"And When you love someone, you just, you don't stop, ever."

They put this everywhere in front of Starship from Sinnonhyeon station - Unju station

original post: here

1. Disgusting

2. I'm an Monsta X fan, but we're f*cked

3. ㅠㅠ My bias also suffer from those I-fans attention seekers, so I can relate to you guysㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ 

4. I-roaches never fail to go above and beyond their delusions. My bias released a tweet and they were all there saying stuff like "You too you support OT7?" and where replying each other under it

5. I'm so embarrassed for themㅋㅋㅋ  Even people who just pass and have no idea what this is about will look it up and find why

6. They're not Monbebe, but fans of that member who got kicked out. I'm a Monbebe and Monsta X is OT6?? ㅡㅡ

7. Monsta X fans can't care less about him right now, all we care about is that they are healthy and that their schedules are ok? 

8. They're not Monbebe anymore.... He's not even part of Monsta X anymore so why are those fans calling themselves Monbebes? 

9. They pulled a I-roach act

10. The international fans are seriously somethingㅋㅋㅋ Is it because I've never liked a celebrity from overseas?... I always get impressed by the way they fangirl, even on members who already quit their group ㅋㅋ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com