Tuesday, January 7, 2020

[theqoo] FINALLY, CHA EUNWOO'S ELEMENTARY SCHOOL GRADUATION PICTURE IS OUT

t/n: his real name is Lee Dongmin


original post: here

1. At this point, I'm dying to know what his parents look likeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's just daebak, if I had a kid with that face, I'll be the mom who will stick to him every day in case someone kidnaps him

3. The world is so unfair..ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. Let's gather his middle school pictures too 


5. I first got shocked that his face was complete ever since elementary school, I got shocked again that that's his real name

6. What the.... That's not a Lee Dongmin face, but a Cha Eunwoo face... His name just suits him too perfectly 

7. Hul I thought it was Kang Dongwon... 

8. I love you Dongmin-ah

9. He looks way more handsome when he was young, he reminds me of young Kang Dongwon in Temptation of the Wolf

10. F*ck what in the world f*ck he's too handsome f*ck... Dongmin-ah... I'm a 97'er too but... I can only wish to become the only flaw you have, please marry me... 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com