Tuesday, January 7, 2020

[teens stories] I THINK I MADE THE WRONG CHOICE OF UNIVERSITY..

Image result for sky university
(pic not included)

I failed the exams for my top 1 and 2 universities and I was deciding between my top 3 and 4. One of them is a middle ranked university but it's not a school and I applied for Languages and Literature (the language won't give me any merits while finding a job). And the other one is in Seoul but it's a low ranked university and I applied for Business. I don't romanticize about going to Seoul but I didn't feel like going to an university outside of Seoul, and doing a double major is easier said than done and I feel like I would be missing credits so... because of a lot of reasons, I decided to go to an university in Seoul but recently, I feel like I'm regretting.. when I asked my friend "if you were me, where would you go?", they chose to go to the university outside of Seoul so I feel like I made the wrong choice. My parents kept saying how they've already spent a lot on my school fees so I just feel sorry. If only I passed my exam to my top 1 choice of university, I would've been  happy to go even if the school fees were expensive.. I feel such an inferiority complex towards my friends who were able to make it and I just became depressed.. ㅠㅠ

post response:
[+426][-19]
original post: here

1. [+201, -5]
If it was engineering, it would've been fine even if it was outside of Seoul. But when it comes to business, isn't it better to do it in Seoul..? I know that it's definitely better if you went to a higher ranked school for business though

2. [+161, 0]
Just think that universities in Seoul have their own merits for being in Seoul!! You will have to pay more for 4 years but your choice of university will stick to you all your life...

3. [+133, -1]
In Seoul

4. [+64, 0]
This is the post I wrote from Instiz though so I'm surprised to see it reposted here. I made an account and decided to comment here. Everyone is saying that I did well to choose an university in Seoul, so thank you! I wanted to hear it from my friends but I was sad because they all said otherwise. ㅋㅋㅠㅠ since it's now became the university that I'm attending, I will try my best in participate in as much activities as I can. Also, I'm a bit shy that it got reposted here so I feel like my friends will know about it ㅠㅠ if you don't mind, can you please take down this post..?ㅎ

5. [+56, 0]
Stop reposting posts from Instiz

6. [+23, 0]
It's better to major in business at a low-rank university than to go into languages and literature and not be able to find a job

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com