Wednesday, February 19, 2020

[enter-talk] CHEN'S POINT OF VIEW SUMMARY


Hello. This is Chen.
After worrying a lot about how I should express my feelings, it’s taken me until now to write to EXO-L.
I’m worried that I might hurt you through poor wording, but I want to first off apologize to everyone who has waited for all that time. I also want to express my apologies to EXO-L who must have been very surprised and taken aback by my sudden news.
When I first wrote that letter, it was my first time too experiencing such a thing, so I worried a lot about what I should say to EXO-L who’ve been together with me. Still, I wrote a letter because I thought that I needed to personally tell all of you first… however, my unintentionally lacking and poor wording caused disappointment and hurt, and seeing you experience that made my heart ache as well.
I don’t know if my feelings will be conveyed well, but I’m sincerely grateful for the love that you’ve given me and I’m more aware than anyone else that I am who I am now because of that love.
I want to apologize again for expressing my apologies to you so late. Also, I will show you how I’m continuing to try hard. Thank you.

CR. Soompi

Ultimately
1. I didn't mean it
2. I know I'm successful thanks to you guys
3. Ah I don't know, is it really the case? It's complex to me too
4. Anyways, I'm not quitting

post response:
[+723][-21]
original post: here

1. [+243, -10]
I feel like those muggles going around saying " I believe that idols are also human and that it's up to them to get married" are so annoying. The timing is the problem here f*ck how many times do I need to say that? The timing is the issue, why didn't they use birth control and why is he creating division f*ck EXO are supposed to keep promoting right now but he's changed their entire image to a group with premarital pregnancy and they're f*cked; Kim Jongdae just go solo please

2. [+217, -6]
I'm curious to know if he's considering his offline life?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I feel like he might get egged if he was going around offline

3. [+212, -4]
I analyzed for you guys
"Hey. Yah EXO-L. I didn't know you were disappointed and hurt. I'll show you my love from now on"

4. [+143, -0]
The 12th is D.O's birthday but he decided to announce it on the 13th and the 14th is Kai's birthday. Right now, Suho just announced his first solo and he decides to release an apology post. He's playing with us at this point ㅋㅋ

5. [+121, -0]
This isn't an apology, he's just telling us his point of view;; He's basically saying "I had the decency to tell you guys before articles were up so how dare you swear at me?"ㅋㅋㅋ  And does Kim Jongdae hate Suho or what? Last time, he was bombarded with questions at his musical and now, he's ruining everything again as soon as Suho's solo news are out. Just quit already, because of you, all the memories from the past have been ruined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com