Saturday, February 29, 2020

[enter-talk] (SHOCKING) IS THERE AN IDOL WHO LOOKS LIKE HA SEUNGJIN ?


"Q Does Nayeon looks like hyung or does hyung looks like Nayeon?" 

 "Twice's fans doesn't want to hear things like that"

"She's such a pretty and gorgeous idol"

"But saying things like she looks like me.."

"Stop it!"

 "Please stop, hyung is begging you"

 (word to guess: Twice Nayeon)

"I've heard many times that I look like this idol!"

"Even though she's a female idol"

"Nayeon" - Right


"Do..They look alike?"

"Please top talking about Twice Nayeon. I'm sure that Twice's fans wouldn't like to hear that. Please save me, I want to stay on Youtube for a long time. Twice Nayeon I love you <3"
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

post response:
[+441][-100]
original post: here

1. [+275, -54]
I really like Nayeon and I can acknowledge they do look alike.. What's wrong if they look alike.. It's similar to Jimin and Don Spike?

2. [+171, -31]
Nayeon is really pretty when she looks pretty, but it's true she looks like Ha Seungjin when she wears on makeup

3. [+148, -17]
I'm sorry to Nayeon's fans but this is funnyㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋ HAn Seungjin pleading to the fans is also cuteㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -1]
But people like Don Spike and Ha Seungjin really would start getting stressed whenever they're being compared to those celebrities so I understand they would tell people to stop saying that so why would people keep doing that? The people involved all hate this and they're all telling you to stop. That's just rude and you guys are just doing that so you can swear at the celebrities. You're ignoring all those people's words even though they're telling you to stop, so why must you still mention it? Look at this post, the people still came to read it and looking at the upvote downvote, it's just so obvious that you guys just want to swear at those celebrities

5. [+51, -4]
The best replies are nastyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kids like those are so foxy. They will do everything to be sutble about their disses. Even if Ha Seungjin was reborn 100 times, he still wouldn't look like Nayeon



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com