Saturday, February 29, 2020

[naver] HONGBIN "I WASN'T CRITICIZING SHINEE, IT WAS MY MISTAKE, SORRY... PLEASE DON'T SWEAR AT VIXX" TEARY APOLOGY ON DRUNK VIDEO


At 5:40AM on the morning of the 1st, VIXX Hongbin streamed himself claiming that "I didn't meant to criticize, but it's true that my comments were my mistake. Sorry" and he apologized.

He posted an apology video that was about 2 hours long where he pointed out that he wanted to distinguish his idol identity to his gamer identity.

He wanted to avoid idol related comments on his video, but made a mistake while drinking and commented about it

VIXX Hongbin says that he was "short-sighted" "It was a mistake" "I harmed other people" "Everything was indeed my mistake, sorry" "Sorry for making a fuss" and apologized. He didn't excuse his words because of alcohol saying "I should be more careful when I drink" and regretted.



Aside from Shinee, he also mentions Infinite's stage "Be Mine" and said "If it was me, I would hit the person who created the choreography"
Later he apologized saying "I talked about how disappointed I was because I would've came up with something cooler for cool people like them" and revealed his fan' heart

During his apology video, an agency employee came and interrupted the video. Hongbin got scolded by the employee and the words "If you're like this, just quit the team" could be heard

Hongbin claims he will take responsibility of this and said "If you're telling me to quit the team, I will quit" "I want to talk about what I did wrong clearly and I will be able to think and decide about it clearly"

Hongbin also mentions "Don't swear at my team" "It was my fault, it wasn't my team's"









original post: here

1. [+419,- 4]
Why didn't you write about the things that he said after that? After all this, he was telling people to swear at him and go sleep, he's got the temper
> "If you swear at someone sleep will come easier~ I know I made a mistake, so since your mood is ruined, I hope you sleep well while swearing at me~" this is what Hongbin said, he told the viewers to not view him maliciously but anyone who hears those words would think that he's just sarcastic about hurting the fans and the artists. Why does he have to mention that he will quit his group? In the end he's creating more damage against his members than anything elseㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+313, -9]
What's even funnier about this guy is that in the past, he was asked whether there was someone he wanted to perform with and he said "Taemin sunbaenim!" what bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why must you touch Shinee of all the people you could touch... Goodbyeㅋㅋ

3. [+282, -4]
Why are you only writing about the things he apologized for?... After that he was talking about people swearing at him and talking about how scary the world is and the entire content became so sarcasticㅋㅋㅋㅋ ... I watched the beginning to the end of his video and he was going back and forth with his words, it's a fact that he has quite the nerve

4. [+148, -4]
"An agency employee came and interrupted the video. [...] "If you're like this, just quit the team" could be heard
Hongbin [...] "If you're telling me to quit the team, I will quit"
Oh...........

5. [+127, -3]
He doesn't know that he ruined his own team


[theqoo] VIXX HONGBIN COMMENTS ABOUT SHINEE, EXO, RED VELVET, INFINITE AND ONF

When listening to Shinee's Everybody
"Who threw in a crappy idol song in a band's playlist?"

When listening to EXO's song
"Should I tell you something cute? This is something that SM will teach you, they will tell you to do everything like what gestures, what actions, there's a person in charge of making all this up, they will divide person per person like this, but for us (VIXX), we plan everything for ourselves"

When watching WOLF's MV
"Sorry but I was always a vampire and those people (EXO) were wolves, this is so fun because vampires always won against wolves in history, the human is always the one winning, in the new generation, who do you think will win? The vampire humans (VIXX)? Or the wolves (EXO)? I think vampires will win. Awooo~ This is provocative~ It's so sad but there's no one who can follow the wolves"

When listening to Red Velvet's remix
Cringy expression "Eeeww this is too otaku-ish, this is too idol-like, Ay the colors are too strong, why don't they know about the general public"

When watching "Be Mine"s stage from Infinite
"If I was them I would've hit the one who made the choreography, why would he make this kind of choreography?"

ONF
"ONF's songs are so old-fashioned"
"I thought it would be an upbeat song, I'm disappointed"
"(reads song title) There's no meaning to it, if they're going to be like this (talking about the Moscow Moscow part) I'll go away with just "Cheongdam Cheongdam~"? (t/n: place in Seoul)

original post: here

1. He's crazy cheapㅋㅋ

2. I always liked VIXX, and all the other members are all staying still so why is he sh*tting on everything like thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's dissing Red Flavor for their public-friendliness?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's so dumb

3. It's better to just quit

4. He's the visual member yet he talks like that? He's not even the talented member? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. F*ckㅋㅋㅋ His words are too harsh

6. F*ck I have nothing to say.... He's belittling every other idols

7. He also criticized other idols songs after Red Flavor, he's seriously making me mad

8. Is he crazy for dissing my bias?

9. Is he having some inferiority complex? His own position in his group isn't even to be bragged about....

10. Don't touch Infinite


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com