Saturday, February 15, 2020

[enter-talk] SM IS REGRESSING BACK IN PREVIOUS GENERATIONS ALONE







No but what is this... It reminds me of TVXQ's debut daysㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㅋ ..?

I'm an NCT fanㅋㅋㅋㅋ  If not why would I post this not even 30 minutes after they released the pictures? I'm just talking about the intentions behind this concept because people were talking about those outfits, I know that we usually like the fact that they have difficult concepts but the clothes are so hard to pull off too and a lot of fans have been thinking the same so why are people saying that I want to diss them? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ;;



post response:
[+595][-51]
original post: here

1. [+519, -2]
This is going too far, let's not touch TVXQ's debut days... NCT will be crying if they realy had this concept...

2. [+257, -30]
He's f*cking handsome, he's so my type

3. [+208, -7]
To be honest, I want to confess that I liked their concept for Limitless so i like this one thoo... I really like this

4. [+102, -0]
NCT's concept this time is definitely retro!

5. [+95, -3]
What the, am I the only one who likes this? Jung Jaehyun's face is covering his star pants

6. [+77, -1]
NCT127 fighting on your March 6th comeback~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com