Friday, February 7, 2020

[enter-talk] WHY IS KAI'S FACE LIKE THIS?

Every time I see Kai, it's like his face is changing. I'm not saying that he's suddenly handsome and then suddenly ugly. I'm talking about his styling and expression, they all give him a different image and they all suit him wellㅇㅇ I'm bad at explaining and it might sound like I'm just a troll but this is really not my intention. The people who want to leave hate comment, you can leave now




For example here, he looks so pretty


But he can also look so cold like in here.

post response:
[+253][-36]
original post: here

1. [+76, -3]
Agree, on stage he's like  "everyone, get out! I'll kill you all" but when he smiles casually, he's so bright and his way of talking is also innocent


2. [+66, -3]
When he does photoshoots too. For a moment, he's so immersed and into his persona that even photographers praise him for it. That must be why Kai became the global ambassador for Gucci


3. [+66, -3]
Kai is seriously born with the skill of pulling off all concepts. I want to see him as a sexy villain in a spy movie if the opportunity comes


4. [+32, -1]
F*cking agree. Seeing him pulling off the innocent street cat and villain concept recently, I thought "wow, he's amazing". He's 9  years into his debut but still, I'm impressed that he's able to pull off such concept


5. [+30, 0]
When Kai was holding his own cut board, it felt like he was holding someone elseㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com