Thursday, February 20, 2020

[teen stories] WHAT IS THE EXPERIENCE YOU REGRET THE MOST?

For me it's ever dating my exㅋㅋㅋ 
It was seriously a f*cking bad experience, I gave him my body, my heart, my money, my time wow thinking how I wasted my time and thoughts on him is the f*cking worst

post response:

[+87][-22]
original post: here

1 [+215, -1]
I skipped school to go see that mr. Lu from EXO and on that day my crush was planning to confess to me. I only learned about it way later, in the end, we just became strangers

2. [+142, -1]
Taking care of those useless kids in my life

3. [+131,- 6]
Fangirling on Jongdae for 7 years ^^  I would've never imagined it would end like that

4. [+81, -3]
I should've said kinder things to unnie 

5. [+55, -0]
Not studying... That's why I spent my vacations like a loser and now I live in poverty day and night. I bought all the school books and it was such a waste of money.... I hated worrying about my grades but I felt like sh*t everyday because I didn't study... I need to get it together now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com